With the advancement in technology, everything has become easy, and that includes cleaning your pool. The days have been finished when you had to spend a lot of time and energy cleaning your pool for the reason that you can just go ahead and purchase the best robotic pool cleaner under $500 on the market to get the job done.
You could say that the pool cleaner robot is a waterproof pool vacuum cleaner that can vacuum underwater. This is indeed the principal, but the materials and the controls are different.
If you are a very big fan of multitasking and proficiency, these robotic pool cleaners should be the ones you are searching for. If you’re comparable to everyone else who doesn’t like spending a lot of your time and force cleaning your swimming pool, then you’ve come to the exact place. The main purpose of the best robotic pool cleaner reviews is to provide you with all the data and details on these robotic pool cleaners and why it is the finest tool that should add to your arsenal cleaning. Stick around, because we think you will find this interesting, useful and yes, really cool!
The swimming pool cleaner robot consists of a shell containing a sealed motor equipped with a suction system coupled with another manual waste recovery system. The Features of the best robotic pool cleaner under $500 are given below:
OUR PICKS OF 8 BEST ROBOTIC POOL CLEANERS UNDER $500
1. AIPER SMART Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner
2. PAXCESS Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
3. Aqua Products SOLAG Robotic Cleaner
4. DOLPHIN E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
5. Hayward W32025ADC Suction Pool Cleaner
6. Aquabot X2 Robotic Pool Cleaner
7. Aquabot Breeze Hyper-Speed Pool Cleaner
8. Dolphin Escape Above Ground Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Premier Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner has set the bar for the very best in robotics pool cleaners available on the marketplace. It presents a Multi-Media filtration system that assurances efficiency and an outstanding high engine that makes cleaning, not just product and efficient, but also comfortable, easy, and quick. This premier pool cleaner robot provides superior performance with effective cleaning dust, leaves, pollen, oak, algae, and all other types of debris.
This Dolphin model works well in Gunite/Plaster, Vinyl, Fiberglass type of pool. It has two motors with a 60ft cable length. It remains silent when used and climbs walls quickly when cleaning. Also, it covers broader optimal coverage. This is another best dolphin robotic pool cleaner Designed with 360 swiveling Anti-Tangle views. It cannot climb stairs in the pool. We can suggest that this is one of the tops among other pool cleaner robots in our review.
- Product Dimensions 23.5* 19.5* 14 inches
- Product Weight 37.2 pounds.
- Equipped with four filtration systems.
- Control microprocessor ensures that it covers the entire broader coverage area
- Advanced parameters to clean quickly and thoroughly
- 360-degree rotation for a tangle of operation.
Dolphin nautilus cc plus automatic robotic pool cleaner is ideal for cleaning your swimming pool. In just 2 hours this cleaner will leave your pool sparkling clean. Nautilus cc plus can clean your pool effortlessly. It is effortless to clean your walls and floor with its superior filtering capabilities and dual scrubbing brushes.
Dolphin CC Plus pool cleaner robot has other features such as the easy solution of modular components, 360 degrees, suction, cable rotation, and scanning pool. It is designed with advanced machinery and parameters; it is equipped with software that cleans the whole pool, regardless of shape or surface methodically and rigorously. And just like a GPS vehicle, it inspections your pool to find out its shape, lengths, and size so that it can measure the most effective way to effectively and enlarge coverage. So spend less time cleaning your pool and spend more time enjoying your pool with this machine.
- Product Dimensions 16*10*16 inches.
- Product Weight 19 pounds.
- Twin cartridges and a Large filter.
- Dual scrubbing brushes.
- Tangle-free cable for a free move.
- Advance Clever Clean Technology.
- It designed with a 360-degree vision of swivel suction and cables
- It comes with two sets of filter cartridges.
- Filters are easy to disassemble and clean
Dolphin Nautilus CC pool cleaner is a world residential swimming pool. If you want hassle-free cleaning with longevity and unmatched performance, this pool cleaner robot can quickly help you. This robot can clean and climbs the walls very easily. It is versatile and works in any type of pool surface like plaster, tile, and gunite. This one is designed to clean your pool with filtering capabilities, superior scrubbing, and effortlessly. It has slightly small filters and a power cord. Its cleaning capability is exceptional. Its smart, clean technology can easily detect obstacles and avoid them. After finishing the cleaning process, it will go back to the up surface automatically. It provides you value for your money when comparing its price to the service it can serve you.
- Product Dimensions 16.4*16.8* 9 inches
- Product Weight 14 pounds
- Comes with smart, clean technology.
- Cartridge filters for trapping dirt and debris.
- The fast release mechanism for removing water quickly.
- Timer scheduler for automatic activation.
- Large single click basket filter.
- Ergonomic design and build.
- Single front high-speed scrubbing brushes.
- Advance touch button cleaning technology
The Polaris 9450 Sport robotic in-ground is a self-indulgent vacuum and filtration method. The unit brushes the bottom of the pool with a cylinder split-blade scrub brush. It then vacuums up The 9450 outfitted with various structures like the Dirty Canister Indicator, Easy Lift The Polaris 9450 Cleans pools up to 50′ in length. It includes a brand new premium, solid transportation Caddy that can be made in just minutes with no tools. A 2-year limited warranty backs the 9450 model. It has Active Motion Sensor Machinery, it controls the cleaner’s activities, averting cord tangle, and provides complete pool coverage.
- Product Dimensions 22*18.5*22 inches
- Product Weight 43.6 pounds
- The secure lift system automatically drains the water.
- Vortex suction technology
- Active Motion Sensor controls the robot’s position.
- Seven days’ programmable timers.
- Easy cleaning filter basket.
- Sixty fit cable and Clean all pool surface up to 50 ft. in length.
- 4WD technology for cleaning pool walls, scrubs, and floor.
- Larger filter basket for higher capacity.
Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Pool Cleaner Robots have all moves through the water via a jet-propelled propulsion system. The most substantial advantage of the Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid is that it does not need a pool pump or filter. It has a recyclable filter bag, an internal pump motor, and a reusable filter bag. It has an automatic direction system that coverings the floor of any shaped pool. And its vacuum suction cleans everything from leads to practically invisible particles. There’s a lot more to this cleaner that meets the eye for one it is a compatible note just with above-ground pools but with in-ground pools as well.
This Aquabot robotic pool cleaner cleans 5400 square feet per hour. It has a large 34 cart and 8.5-gallon storage filter for debris, and it’s backed with a good warranty. It is effortless to use, and it does not require any booster pumps and hoses. The game just plugged and play.
- Product Dimensions 18.2*18.9*21.2 inches
- Product Weight 27.6 pounds.
- For debris and dirt elimination it has a self-contained filtration system
- Designed for improved and efficient pool health.
- Jet-propelled system.
- Comes with a guidance secure setup system.
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels for rollover ripples.
- Comes with a 40-foot cable.
- Big wheels never get jammed and provide perfect direction.
This Tigershark is designed for low maintenance, one of the top-line pool cleaner robots. Hayward Tigershark Robotic Pool Vacuum cleaner offers 90 minutes fast quick cleaning cycle. It easily cleans the pool coves, waterline, walls, and floor in just 3 hours. It works well in all types of pool surfaces entirely and quickly, and reinforced polyester filter cartridges are so easy to clean. You only open its cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse. It doesn’t need any extra pumps, hoses, and hookups; they run individually from the pool’s filtration system. It automatically measures the size of the pool.
- Product Dimensions 15.5*16.5*11.5 inches
- Product Weight 21.5 pounds
- Not required any extra hookups, hoses, or pumps.
- Intelligent microprocessor-based technology.
- Unique cartridge filter system.
- Zero hassle for painless and simple maintenance.
- For lower cost and less energy, it is built with an efficient 24-volt motor.
Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Pool Cleaner Robot built with proven technology, and high-quality components the create consistent and reliable results. Its design is a very low profile with a top access filter. Sufficiently energy-efficient pool cleaner. For efficient scouring pool floors and coves, cleaning patterns uses smart steering technology. For reducing filter backwash cycles from the pool’s filtration system, it runs separately. It works in 155 VAC 60 Hz Voltage and cleans only the pool floor. Its automatic cleaning system does the dirty work for you.
- Product Dimensions 17*17.5*11 inches
- Product Weight 21.5 pounds.
- Smart steering technology.
- Top access filter for easy cleanup and quick removal of debris.
- No extra pumps, hoses, and hookups.
- Two exceptional porosity filter elements.
POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE comes with exclusive hydro automated cleaning technology. It is an entirely safe and reliable pool cleaner. Through its powerful water force, it cleans pools very nicely. This pool cleaner not only saves water but save energy and chemicals. It is designed to clean smaller in-ground and residential above-ground pools. It easily can clean pools cove floors and partial walls.
- Product Dimensions: 17.5*18.3*11.9 Inches
- Product Weight 22 pounds
- Super suction power with the strongest pumps.
- Finest filtration system.
- Easy to re-install and remove.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- Automated cleaning technology.
- Exclusive hydro-robotic technology.
BUYER GUIDE: HOW DO POOL CLEANER ROBOTS WORK?
A pool cleaner robot is a kind of vacuum cleaner that connects a wire or a tube to an external electrical or hydraulic device. The dashboard is generally installed on the carrying trolley of the imposing pool robot. The robot is submerged, it descends to the bottom of the water, and there, we activate the cleaning by programming it from the console or by controlling it.
A roller at the front catches the impurities in front of it and traps them in a filter. It can be equipped with the ability to rise by suction on the edges of the pool and clean up to the waterline. Once full, it pauses, it must be emptied and reprogrammed.
The best pool cleaner robot is capable of picking up large leaves, but it is advisable to remove them with a bottom net to save electrical energy. The robot must not be used at a water temperature below 16 ° C and must be thoroughly dried before being stored. The use is generally easy, especially do not force to release the filters, the walls being plastic. The wire should not be tangled; it would slow the progress of the robot. You should not wait until the pool is very crowded before using the pool robotic cleaner; it would toil too much.
WHICH POOL CLEANER ROBOT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Several criteria come into play for the choice of the pool: the complexity of the pool, its size, your level of requirement in terms of cleaning efficiency, to be compared with your budget. Brushes will be chosen according to the coating.
- If your pool is rather small with rounded shapes, a hydraulic cleaner robot will be sufficient.
- If it is significant with angles, the pulsar or electric robotic version will be recommended.
- The higher the complexity of the bottom and the walls, the more you will need to invest in a compact and high-end electric robot model, to configure it.
- If the model is equipped with brushes, those made of foam or mixed will be the most suitable: PVC brushes can cause adhesion problems.
- These swimming pools generally have forms with many angles (hexagonal), a pulsating or electric robot will be advised. Hydraulic cleaner robots may jam.
- With a liner coating, PVC or mixed brushes are recommended. Foam brushes are slightly abrasive and could damage your liner.
If your pool is small (less than 20m2), daily manual cleaning with a landing net and a suitable brush will be sufficient.
If you want the help of a robot, the hydraulic vacuum cleaner will be compatible if your pump has a power of at least 0.75hp.
- Generally large, these pools will have a more effective cleaning with a pulsating or electric robot.
- If you want a robot that cleans the walls, know that the non-configurable models will fall back into the water once they reach the waterline. Even if it can lengthen the cleaning time, it will still be useful.
- Depending on the coating, choose the appropriate brush type:
– Liner or reinforced PVC or painted concrete: PVC or mixed brush
– Tiled: foam or mixed brushes
These pools generally have curves, finishes, and specific coatings; you will need to equip yourself with an electric robot designed for natural pools. They delivered several types of brushes to meet the requirements of these basins.
Which brand of pool robots should I buy?
- Start by learning about different products through comparative consumer tests. If you do not know the brands of pool robots at all, it is better to buy the brand with the most extended warranty. Check the pool-robot compatibility on the comparison table.
Should I buy a pool robot to clean the water line?
- For a large swimming pool, depending on its depth or if certain places are difficult to access from the top, it is better to buy a swimming pool robot also cleaning the waterline. To assess the criteria of robots suitable for your pool, consult the comparison table to find the best one for you.
Who takes over an old pool robot?
- It’s hard to find people who recycle even the best pool robots. Sometimes a sign takes back the old robot at a specific price against the purchase of a new product. There are also people looking for home appliances as well as pool robots to refurbish them, give them away, or resell them second-hand. Type the keywords “pool robot recovery” on the Internet to find out how to recycle it.
How long does a pool robot last?
- If you follow the instructions, your robot can easily last ten years. Remember to check the storage conditions, especially in winter, do not immerse the robot in too cold water temperature. Some resist 10 ° C others prefer 16 ° C. Even for the best of robots, direct sunlight should avoid, the colors could fade, and the plastic could become brittle.
After hours of research and comparison among some models, we consider that the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner has the top value for money today. This pool cleaner robot can effectively clean the bottom, walls, and waterline, thanks to its microprocessor with ASCL control logic. The full cleaning cycle lasts 2 hours, but a Quick Clean version is available.
Here is all the review of the best robotic pool cleaner under $500. Each robot has its particularities, advantages, and disadvantages. Among those compatible with your swimming pool, choose to take into account the criteria which are specific to your needs: budget, quality of cleaning, the arrangement of the basin (nearby electrical outlet, pump power, equipment for a possible booster pump).
By making the right choice, you will have a clean pool for less effort! To make the right choice, refer to the advice given above, then do not hesitate to consult our ranking of the top pool robots and you will see more clearly!